Hi, I am selling my Autodromo Prototipo that I bought new in November 2014.
It is in fantastic condition since it was worn very few times. No visible signs of wear except on the case back that has some hairline scratches from changing straps.
Everything works as it should including the chronograph.
Case - Stainless Steel
Movement - Seiko VK64 Meca Quartz
Lume - Yes
Water Res - 50m
Dimensions: 42 x 48 mm
Lug width: 20mm
The watch comes with:
- Original box, papers and metal warranty card
- 2 original Autodromo leather straps in orange (OEM) and black (hardly ever worn) in their Autodromo envelope.
- Autodromo metal strap changing tool
- After market metal bracelet that looks amazing and gives the watch a unique vintage look.
- Nato strap to match the colours of the watch.
The metal bracelet is adjusted to my 17,5mm wrist with four more micro adjust positions to enlarge it and two to make it smaller.I am asking for 600 euros including shipping tracked to the EU. Outside the EU please contact me for a quote.
Payable by Paypal. I have sold over 60 watches on ebay with 100% feedback over the past 4 years. My handle is oldscooldrivers.I have also sold quite a few watches on here over the past year and I can happily provide references, you can also see my feedback in the feedback section of this forum.If you need any more pictures and/or additional information please ask and I will happily provide it.Thanks!Vassilis