BNIB Ebel Discovery 1216428. This new model has several upgrades over the previous Discovery dive watch from Ebel. Most importantly, the bracelet has a quick-release mechanism instead of the proprietary screw connection, disliked by many people on earlier Ebel models. The bracelet can easily be removed and replaced with 20mm springbars, opening up a range of inexpensive strap options. Also, the case is increased from 39mm to 41mm and the bracelet has a push button release instead of the friction clasp on earlier Ebels. This watch is brand new, never worn, and comes with inner and outer boxes, instructions and warranty card. 3 year warranty until October 2022.
Unusually for a dive watch, the Swiss automatic movement (high grade ETA 2824-2) and Geneva striped rotor are visible through the exhibition caseback. The dive bezel rotates in one direction (120 clicks per rotation) with the first 15 minutes in one minute intervals.
Price $1000 including paypal and US shipping. Retails at two thousand dollars so this is 50% off. You wont find grey market anywhere close to this.
- Movement: ETA 2824-2 (25 jewels), 38 hour power reserve
- Case Material: Brushed stainless steel
- Case Width: 41 mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
- Case-back: Sapphire crystal exhibition back
- Water Resistance: 200m (660 ft.)
- Dial: Black
- Complications: Date
- External Bezel: Unidirectional rotating bezel (120 clicks)
- Lume: All hour numbers/markers and dot on the bezel. Hour and minute hands.
- Crystal: Sapphire, anti-reflective coating both sides
- Crown: Screw-down Ebel signed
- Date display: Date window at 6 oclock
- Bracelet: Brushed stainless steel with push button release butterfly clasp. Quick release mechanism. Can be replaced with 200mm springbars.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk