It's been a long and fun journey but I must get off the hoarding train now. I am putting up a major chunk of my collection up for grabs..
Few points to remember -
- Prices are rock bottom already but I'll listen to reasonable offers.
- I baby my watches obsessively, any signs of use, scratches or blemishes are mentioned.
- Prices include worldwide shipping..
- Payment via PayPal only.
- Multiple purchases get further discounts so look at my other listings.
- Only Trade considered is if you want to buy out everything in exchange for a Tudor, Omega, Panerai, Breitling. Will gladly add money on top in that case, as per need.
- Tons of references available on Facebook groups and WUS.
- Keep in mind that I am going to end up with almost nothing. I am footing all international shipping costs ($30-50 depending on destination and package size) Plus all PayPal fees (Plus currency exchange charges Plus bank charges), hence my listed prices are well judged all things considered.
- PM me for more information, pictures, and discussion.
- Please read the descriptions, otherwise half my correspondence is spent explaining what is already mentioned here.
- All sales are final, no returns, no refunds.
Up for sale is a super awesome watch that is actually a heart wrenching sell. I love it too much but it has got to make way for something else.
Sinn Limited Edition 103 A Sa B.
Good condition, minor hairlines all over the case.
The Bezel has two marks one at 43 mark and other at 21 mark.
The crystal has multiple fine marks on the AR coating, but that doesn't take anything away from the crystal clear legibility of the dial.
One small mark on the electroplated dial next to the top most subdial. It came this way from the factory.
Boxes, tools, stock Zulu strap, stock leather strap are included.
I purchased the stock H link Sinn bracelet and that is included with all links.
Sent from my Cybernetic Implant