2006 KTM 950SM
Well loved and well used. It runsand runs well. But to keep it in tip top shape is going to need more time, tools and skill than i have. If you want a bike to work on and make your own, this is it.
Im the 3rd owner. All service done at either Desmoto sport or Scuderia. Scuderia did all the repairs in 2013 after the accident that salvaged the bike. I have all service records dating back to the previous owner. .
Bike comes with:
- Remus exhaust. I pulled the baffles for more growl, but those will come with the bike if you need to be considerate of neighbors.
Brake and shift levers replaced with foldable ones. In orange, of course.
- GIvi monokey bracket for top case
- Original grab rail
- 45L Givi top case (Ducati branded as it came off an old bike)
- Hand Guards (plus an extra left hand one)
- Wind Screen
- Custom corbin seat. Orange leather strip. Scrapes and a tear, but fixable.
- Stock seat (for when you get the corbin repaired)
- KTM Tank Bag
- extra rear sprocket
- replaced clutch slave cylinder (yup, orange).
- Slight leak in the front piston cylinder gasket. Just requires a little rev on start to burn gathered gas (Diagnosed by Desmoto)
- Choke cable doesnt stay when pulled out. Youll see a rubber band in the photos i use to keep it opened while the engine warms up.
- some scrapes along the plastics. Did I mention the bike was well loved?
Im around Sunday and evenings. No test rides without license and cash in hand.
Asking $2500 for everything