Full disclosure, I help out a 'cars for work' type of non-profit, and we recently started a small dealership to help augment the non profit side, as it gives us access to auctions and getting good cars donated can be a challenge.
Anyway, long story short this is a dealer owned car, and please move it to the correct location if these types of ads are not allowed here.
Located in Harrisonburg VA, 22801.
2003 Toyota 4Runner
Engine: 4.7L V8 (2UZ-FE)
Drive: Push Button 4WD
Factory Tow Option
1. The radio does not turn on. All fuses looked good so may be a dead head unit? I will continue to troubleshoot.
2. It has a current P0430 code for bank 2 and a stored P0420 on bank 1. More than likely O2 sensor(s)?
3. The driver seat had a tear fixed and you can see the stitching.
4. Hood struts are weak, sometimes it can keep the hood open, sometimes not.
5. Various paint chips from normal use, but a solid 7 footer.
Starts/runs/drives as it should, no funny noises or anything, and very clean underneath. Best I can tell from my research, it has been a local VA car since new, with 2 owners.
Should have plenty of life left in it for the next owner. I am happy to help answer questions or get more photos.