Saving up for something again, so doing a watch box sale of 10 of my pieces. Please also check out my other listings (see enclosed overview picture of all watches in the box for sale; Longines Heritage, Gerlach bullhead, Alpha Daytona Paul Newman, Chronotac daytona homage, Dan Henry 1964, Christopher Ward GMT Trident, Kienzle Carrera homage, Orient Star, Chronoswiss Orea Enamel, Origin watch company Marine watch).
This is for the Kienzle Chronograph Poor Mans Heuer Carrera.
Awesome little chronograph that truly captures the vintage Carrera feel and looks for a fraction of the price. Get these now while they keep on rising in price and value.
All watches are located in the Netherlands, EU.
- Brand and model: Kienzle Swiss
- Movement: handwound (manual) landeron 248. Chrono functions 100%, start/stop/reset is flawless
- Dial and hands: sunburst silver with blue outer tachymeter (just like the Carreras of the era). Sunken subdials.
- Case: Yellow gold plated, design with lugs like carrera
- Diameter: 37mm without crown
- Domed acrylic crystal
- Age: owned by me since 2018
- No box or papers
- Condition: nice vintage condition. See pics. Signs of wear according to age. Minor Deplating on crown and lugtips
- Strap: genuine honey alligator strap 18mm included- Price: 599 euro ex. worldwide shipping