**Breitling Aerospace 'Avantage' E79362**
*This was purchased from a user on the bay less than a month ago. He got it "fully serviced" 2+ years ago with note saying "Display, crown, gaskets, maintenance, and polish" from a Breitling AD (see photo). It wasn't used much after the service, thus was stored for a while before my purchase ("with the display turned off"). When I received it, it felt like a new watch - I just need to make room for my other watch (sadly, I am getting a Casio Royale to replace this guy temporarily, until funds become available for Aerospace in 40mm with dark grey dial with ref# E65062... if you got one, let me know!). Beautiful black (or 'volcanic grey') dial that almost 'hides' the displays, hence is the most demanded dial variation AFAIK.*
* Price: **$1600 (net to me) or best reasonable offer** \+ shipping. I can ship internationally as well with all additional fees on the buyer's side. I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Wire transfer.
* Condition: As it was recently serviced, it feels super sharp and keeping +15 second per year. Minor hairline scratches as seen in videos among the album, but nothing deep or ding. Crystal is free of any visible scratches, but I see **extremely thin** ones under the brightest LED light that are impossible to be captured by camera lens (I tried with both phone and mirrorless, but no success). The case and bracelet went through the 'full spa' by Breitling's AD, so looking amazing with the titanium's brushed original grains (seen in the album).
* 42 mm diameter/10.35 mm thickness/48.5 mm L2L, 22mm lug width
* Comes with: Watch, bracelet fits my 6.75 inch wrist with two holes left to further increase, comes with one additional link (links can be purchased on the bay for "Professional II" bracelet), service receipt, **no box, no papers**
* [Time stamp](https://imgur.com/vFYmndL)
* Trade: Nomos Tangente 139 (35mm) or Oris Diver 65 (Sixty Five) in 40mm without "Automatic" on bracelet - otherwise cash sale only at this time to pay for another watch
* I have plenty of reference on [Reddit /r/WatchExchange](https://www.reddit.com/r/WatchExchan...ct_sr=on&t=all), and have account on ebay (ppujju).
*Ask yourself... "Does it spark joy?"