The pictures speak for themselves how cool.this thing is, but here's the build spec you can rattle off to impress the gawkers...
- 1966 4 speed K0 frame, well built hardtail welded in seamlessly, custom enclosed battery box, rear flat fender, wtc.
- Fully freshly rebuilt 5 speed cl450 engine, new .5mm OS pistons and rings, cam chain, cylinder bore and head redone by Engine Dynamics, cams, followers and cam chain rollers used but in mint condition, all new gaskets and seals. Runs great. Kickstart only, elec start system removed.
- CB450k0 "D" gas tank - very rare but missing side panels
- nice bullet shaped billet headlight
- vintage padded tractor style seat (actually comfortable) on 4" springs
- 6" over stock forks, extended up above the triples with 35mm vortex racing clip on handlebars. Unique and comfortable setup. I have other forks and handlebar combinations if you'd like something different.
- Charging system works great, upgraded rectifier, hi and lo headlight switch and rear brake light, no turn signals.
- also have a set of straight baffled dual low drag pipes for a different.look and sound
- GT750 4LS drum brake front wheel shown in pic NOT INCLUDED, will come with a standard CB450 19" drum brake front wheel in similar condition.
- all new cables
- pod air filters
- clean title and current Cali reg in hand
- I also have custom made forward controls complete with cable actuated rear brake and solid shifter linkage. Ready to bolt back on. I rode them for years then built the bobber setup currently on it.
$3500. rebuilt engine would cost well over $2k alone
no trades, face to face cash transaction only in Truckee, but I come.to sf.once in a.while.